The Guardian Home For Dogs is one of the best and very effective programs available in the market that you can use. You need to give this program a try if you love your pet. It will help your pet with the pride dog food, overall health, and lifespan.
Each year, millions of pet dogs are abandoned by their owners.
Animal shelters are often overcrowded. Many of them die because of a lack of space. The issue of overcrowding in animal shelters is a multifaceted one. It’s a big one, with many contributing factors. One of the biggest ones is that millions of pet dogs are abandoned by their owners each year. A shortage of room causes congestion in animal shelters and eventual euthanasia.
1. What Is Guardian Home For Dogs?
Guardian Home is a non-profit initiative aiming to reduce the number of pets sent to an animal shelter each year. The organization seeks foster parents for these animals to be placed in a home environment until new families adopt them.
Foster parents help care for dogs and cats in shelters and provide them with the pride dog food, water, and exercise. They also offer enrichment activities such as playing with toys or giving baths to the animal. Foster parents should be able to commit at least one hour per day, five days per week (on average), for their stay with the foster pet. However, Guardians only recommend this level of commitment if it takes longer than expected before an adopter comes along.
The program works as follows:
- A pet owner makes an appointment at Guardian Home and brings their dog/cat with them; they will typically do this within 24 hours of being called by phone or emailing us directly (we prefer email).
If the animal is healthy enough to be placed in foster care while awaiting adoption, our qualified veterinarian will evaluate it and make that determination; if not, we’ll take further action following what’s best for them (e.g., sending it back home).
2. How Does Guardian Home For Dogs Work?
The Guardian Home program is a great way to support a rescue dog in need. It’s also an excellent way for you to help rescue dogs who might otherwise be euthanized or sent back out into the streets as strays.
To become a foster parent, all you need to do is fill out our application form and send your photo (you can find more information below). Once we receive your submission, we will review it and get back to you within 24 hours if everything checks out!
3. How To Use Guardian Home For Dogs?
- Sign up for a free account and fill out the application form
- Complete the background check and home inspection
- Receive your foster dog
- Foster your dog until a new family adopts it
4. Benefits Of Using Guardian Home?
- Save your pet.
- Save the life of your pet with the pride dog food.
- Save the life of other pets.
- Obtain a new pet or adopt one from a shelter or animal rescue organization! No more struggle to locate a home for your dog while they’re still healthy and content in their current residence! As a matter of fact, this service will even notify you when it’s time to find a new home because too many dogs are arriving through our doors at once (which means good things).
This post has helped you better comprehend Guardian Home For Dogs and the care of dogs with the pride dog food.
You’re eager to learn more about this program and how it might assist your cat.
So, if you want to understand more about the program, please visit their official website.